Friday, November 20, 2020

Thx For Holding My Hand

 

Thx For Holding My Hand

Alone on the foredeck staring into the night

Wind in my face, sails leveraging her energy

The wind that carries us all through life

Temporally alone, yet spiritually one with

Another; a goddess of mythic energy

Cosmically stars twinkling, conversing on a black sky

The siren of her being, extends her hand              

A sage with wind and current she sees

 

From my darkness she draws me by my hand

Onto a lighted path, she gently whispers

Softly float her words from horizons beyond thought

Is it the song in her voice; her speaking, her advice or

Is it in her listening with purpose filled eyes

She knows its her turn to hold my hand

With patient grace she steadies my footing

To give is to receive an unwavering gratitude

From One soul to another please accept my Thx



No comments: